S2E16 Debunking Common Garden myths #5, What is kombucha? Guest Teens Grow Greens. TWVG Radio show
Replay of The Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener Radio Show from 6-16-18 on 860AM WNOV and W293cx 106.5 FM Milwaukee WI,
listen here during show hours Saturdays 9-10 am CST https://tinyurl.com/zvh5kaz
Thank you for listening and downloading the show
Topics: Joey and Holly talks about debunking common garden myths also what is kombucha and how to make it in your home. Their guest Ryan graham is a graduate on Milwaukee based Teens Grow Greens https://www.teensgrowgreens.org/
Ryan graham is a graduate
of the Milwaukee based teens grow greens origination https://www.teensgrowgreens.org/
we are happy to have he on the show to tell about his time and what the program is all about
Below are the some of the questions that were asked.
1. What is the Teens Grow Greens program?
2. How do students get involved in the program?
3. Why did you decide to join the program?
4. What skills did you learn in this program?
5. Can people in the community support this program? How can they get involved?
6. What experience did you have going into this program?
7. Can people donate to the project? How can people find out more about this program?